I have a new monthly favorites video up on YouTube! I haven't posted all of my YouTube videos here - I need to be better about that! - so you can click through to my channel for more if you like.
This month I have a couple of skincare recommendations that are really helping to calm my skin down, a hair product that'll make you smell like you're on a tropical vacation, and more goodies. You can click to see the full video above, but if you just want to check out the products, here you go:
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum: a concentrated boost of moisturizer with antioxidants and calming ingredients for sensitive skin. I use this under my regular moisturizer. It's light but still hydrating, and got rid of my flaky patches.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: this oil has loads of skin benefits - Vitamins A & C, antioxidants, fatty acids. It's light and sinks into my skin well without clogging. I've been using it on my neck, upper chest, and as an extra boost of moisture under my eyes before I go to bed.
- NYX Powder Blush in Taupe: nice subtle contour for fair skin.
- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso: bright peach, a slight shimmer. This blush has been popular for a while and I see why!
- Real Techniques Makeup Brushes: I've been upgrading all my makeup brushes to these and am really happy with them! In the video I point out brushes from the DuoFiber Collection, Core Collection, and Starter Set, as well as the Blush Brush and Setting Brush which are available individually.
- Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Hair & Style Milk: adds moisture, shine, and a slight hold while chilling out frizzies, and smells SO GOOD.
- Bucky Ultralight Eye Mask: this is silly, I know. But I love a good eye mask for sleeping - this one I like because it is contoured so doesn't press up against my eyes. It's also nicely padded and adjustable.
(These are affiliate links above - if you choose to use them, thank you!)
That's all I've got for April! I hope it was a good month for you - May is already flying by for me here!