In this video, I'm sharing my basic process for doing my monthly spreads in my planner! I keep my monthly layouts simple and focused on my time-sensitive appointments for both work and home. I like it to be functional and of course, a bit pretty too. If you're a "planner person" like me, I hope this is a useful video!
Here are the products I mentioned and use - everything marked with * is a referral link - if you choose to use them, thanks!
* Filofax Domino A5
* Inkwell Press Inserts (that link will give you $10 off a minimum order of $50 if it's your first Inkwell purchase!)
* Inkwell Press Washi Sheet Stickers, striped and solid (see above for the affiliate link details)
- The sheep washi pouch is sold out but it's from the Ravelry minimart
* Pilot Frixion pens (I like the extra fine)
* Post-it Notes - I like the full adhesive because they don't budge!
* Project Life 6X8 album, multi chevron, for storage