My latest YouTube video is all about the products that have become my must-haves this summer. Sunscreen, skincare, hair, makeup... in the summer I really opt for ease in all of these areas (except sunscreen - hello, gotta be SUPER diligent about that!) and so far this year I've found some new favorites that I wanted to share!
I am pretty picky about my summer skincare, hair, and beauty routines - I want easy, glowy, pretty, and long-lasting even on the hot, hot days we get here in New Mexico. You can watch the video for details about the products, but the names and links for everything I mention can be found below!
A quick note - in the video, I also mention that my YouTube channel just hit a big milestone: 1,000 subscribers! This is so exciting to me - I have really been enjoying learning about making and editing videos and connecting with the great community on YouTube, and it's been a happy surprise that people have been commenting on and liking my videos and especially subscribing to see more. Thank you so much - I'm having a blast. I have a lot to learn when it comes to my channel and I am so motivated to keep at it!
Ok - products below! (These are affiliate links - if you choose to use them, thanks!)
- Elta MD UV Clear: if you're tempted to try one thing from this video, TRY THIS. It feels like a nourishing moisturizer, not a sunscreen. Helps fight acne and prevent redness. Great on sensitive skin. I could do an infomercial for this stuff, seriously.
- Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport Spray
- Earth Therapeutics Quick-Dry Hair Turban
- Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Style Milk
- Dove Dry Shampoo Refresh + Care (that links to a two-pack but you can get single cans at your local drugstore, Target, etc.!)
- Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 8% AHA Exfoliant: another skincare product I want to especially recommend! This has made a huge difference in the softness and smoothness of my skin. Honestly I didn't know my face wasn't at peak softness/smoothness before I used this but I was wrong. I have extremely sensitive skin yet this doesn't irritate me at all, unlike every other exfoliant ever. I just love it!
- L'oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup
- Elf Cosmetics Illuminating Palette (Linking so you can see the product but if you can find this at your local Target or Walmart or anywhere they carry Elf Cosmetics near you, it's only about $6 if you find it in person!)
- Jergens Natural Glow
What am I missing? Do you have a new summer fave that you're loving right now? Let me know in the comments here or on YouTube!